Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today's Stuck on Stupid

In the latest updates on racism in America we have the Tea Partiers and Limbaugh on Steinbrenner. Now why on earth would you indulge such sources as the NAACP and Rev. Sharpton that have a long histories of fostering racism to comment on it? It would be nice if they could be called out as the racists they are or fade in to history with their 15 minute having expired.

Speaking of 15 minutes, NBC Today had breaking news. It appears the Bristol and Levi are getting married but not having sex and Sarah and Todd have no comment. In further revelations Mad Max appears to fly off the handle and say things he'd prefer were not repeated when fighting with his ex (thank God I'm not aware of any recordings of my transgressions). I'm trying to figure out if NBC bought the Thrifty Nickel and/or the National Enquirer. In the meantime I'm sure that those are 15 minutes I won't get back.


No comments: